Guitar Pro 7.5 crashes can have several root causes.
First of all make sure to:
- Install any available update for Guitar Pro 7.5 from the Guitar Pro 7 or Help menu.
- Install any available update for your Operating System.
- Install any available update for your external soundcard, audio devices (bluetooth headsets, etc…)
If unfortunately you can not install Guitar Pro 7.5 latest version, please delete Guitar Pro 7.5 and download the latest version of the program from our website. Do not use your DVD as this one probably includes a former version of GP7.5.
Windows users: if Guitar Pro 7.5 crashes at launch please follow this article.
If your issue is not fixed please contact our support and provide these details:
- the exact version of your Operating System
- the current version of Guitar Pro 7.5
- the references of all the external devices plugged to your computer
- the steps to reproduce
- if your issue involves a specific file, please send us this file in attachement.