Guitar Pro 7 crashes can have several root causes.
First of all make sure to:
- Install any available update for Guitar Pro 7 from the “Guitar Pro 7” or “Help” menu.
- Install any available update for your Operating System.
- Install any available update for your external soundcard, audio devices (bluetooth headsets, etc…)
If unfortunately you can not install Guitar Pro 7 latest version, please delete Guitar Pro 7 and download the latest version of the program from our website. Do not use your DVD as this one probably includes a former version of GP7.
Windows users: if the crash appeared after a Guitar Pro 7 or OS update please follow this article.
If your issue is not fixed please contact our support and provide these details:
- the exact version of your Operating System
- the current version of Guitar Pro 7
- the references of all the external devices plugged to your computer
- the steps to reproduce
- if your issue involves a specific file, please send us this file in attachement.