Learn how to properly remove and reinstall Guitar Pro 6 from your Customer Area.
Guitar Pro 6 for Mac OS X.
In some rare occasions, it may be necessary for you to remove and reinstall Guitar Pro 6 in order to fix minor bugs or erratic behaviors.
- Open the Finder and go to your Applications folder.
- Drag and drop the Guitar Pro icon to the trash.
- Use the Guitar Pro cleaner tool to clean up your computer.
- Restart your computer
- Make sure to run your computer as an administrator.
- Make sure that your antivirus, firewall, proxy or router is well configured to accept Guitar Pro 6 installation.
- Connect to your customer area using your User ID and password.
- Select your environment and launch the download.
- Launch the installation.
Keep in mind that by uninstalling Guitar Pro you will also delete all the soundbanks previously downloaded. Once Guitar Pro has been correctly installed, run the Updater to install any available updates or connect to your Customer Area to download the updates manually.