Once you have opened a file, discover your player interface.
- In playing mode, the notes/beats being played are highlighted in blue on the score.
- To switch tracks (e.g., switch from guitar track to bass track), slide your finger on the screen upward (previous track) or downward (following track).
- A time marker is displayed above the score. It makes it possible to navigate faster over the score's various sections.
- You get an indication of the tuning used for the active track, bottom left of your screen.
- You can have the virtual fretboard/keyboard displayed below the score (menu: Settings). The fingering for the active track is represented by yellow circles on the fretboard/keyboard. Empty circles represent the notes played within the current bar.
> Info: you can create loops by pressing and holding on the zone you wish to loop, so you can practice difficult passages.
Whenever you tap on the phone's screen, new items appear on the screen:
- The virtual fretboard/keyboard can be displayed below the score (menu: Settings). The fingering for the active track is represented by yellow circles on the fretboard/keyboard.
- Play and rewind cursor
- On-the-fly tempo changes
- Managing the loop playback of the current selection
- Title of the music score and name of the current instrumental track