If you have updated your Windows computer to Windows 10 recently, you may have experienced some erratic behaviors using Guitar Pro 6 such as:
- The text “Font Missing” appearing on your screen across your score
- The software crashes randomly or immediately during start up
- Poor performance.
If you have experienced any of these issues lately, your installation has probably been corrupted by the update of your computer.
How do I fix this problem?
- Restart your computer
- Do not open Guitar Pro 6 once your computer has restarted
- Download the GP6 Cleaner file for Windows 10
- Run the file using right-click > “Run as an administrator”
- Start Guitar Pro 6 and re-enter your license information
If your problem persists once you have taken these steps, feel free to contact our support.