Whether you just purchased GP6 or simply updated your software to its last available version we invite you to follow these few steps if you can not use Guitar Pro 6 with Mac OS X Tiger or Leopard:
- Open the Finder and go to your Applications folder.
- Drag and drop the Guitar Pro icon to the trash.
- Use the Guitar Pro cleaner tool to clean up your computer.
- Restart your computer
- Make sure to run your computer as an administrator.
- Make sure that your antivirus, firewall, proxy or router is well configured to accept Guitar Pro 6 installation.
- Download and install this previous version of Guitar Pro 6.
- Launch the installation and activate the program.
- Do not update GP6 to the last available version.
Please note that you will have to stick to this version 6.1.7 of Guitar Pro 6 in order to use it properly on your computer. As a result do not install any available update from the Updater, other than your RSE soundbanks.
Warning: Do not follow this workaround if you use an other version of Mac OS X and experience some erratic behaviors, but prefer to contact our support instead.