- Choose the Guitar Pro file of the song that you want to play on the Internet or on mySongBook.com.
- Open the file in your Guitar Pro application available for iPhone and iPad on the App Store.
- Connect the Fretlight guitar to your Guitar Pro app (press the button located on the guitar’s side, close to the input jack – Bluetooth connection).
- From the Guitar Pro app, open the “Settings” menu. The Fretlight Guitar will appear in the “Device” section.
- You’re all good. No need to translate note symbols or tablature numbers into fretboard positions, this will appear automatically.
Do not hesitate to contact our support may you need more information or experience any issue using the mobile app.