- Guitar Pro 8 & 7
- Windows OS
Guitar Pro 8 allows you to set up the tuning of your choice on your fretted instruments.
To access these settings:
- Select the Tuning section from the Track inspector located on the right of your Guitar Pro 8 window (yellow)
- The Tuning window pops up
- From this window you can select your tuning among a list of predefined and most common tunings (red square)
- Edit the tuning of your choice
- Change the number of strings (green square)
See screen capture below:
Note: you can save this tuning as a preset and retrieve it later among your tuning list.