As stated by the Article 8 of our Guitar Pro Terms and Conditions of Sale, only the Guitar Pro 7 licenses that have not been activated will be eligible for a refund request.
Our software is available on a "try-before-you-buy" basis, there is a free trial version you can download to ensure that you can fully experience it prior to making your purchase. We encourage you to review the documentation and try the software prior to making your purchase to ensure that it meets your requirements.
Once you have installed the software and activated your license, no refunds will be given. We have this policy since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software.
Since the trial version allows you to test out the software prior to purchase and a full description of its functionalities is available on our website and documentation, we cannot provide refunds for:
• Inability to use the software for something that it has not been designed for.
• Discontent concerning the overall ergonomy and/or functionalities of the software.
• Inability to operate the software in your computing environment.
• Inability to apply the license policy in your computing environment.
• Software purchased for the wrong platform.