The "Chord" panel provides an extensive library of chords to make it easier to edit your scores/tabs. In the "Chords" panel you will find:
- the complete list of sharp and flat chord tonalities,
- all types of present chords (major, minor, 7, diminished, etc.),
- diagrams and fingering for each chord in every position on the fretboard,
- filters to sort chords by difficulty to play,
- the name of each chord and its corresponding diagram.
Each chord created in the "Chords" panel can be added to the score/tab to help you when editing. There are display options available to you if you want to place chord diagrams onto your score/tab at the top of the page or beneath the bars.